APPLIED RISK MANAGEMENT “PM.RISKS”
Based on the PMI standard “Practice Standard for Project Risk Management”, 1st Edition.
|Training Code: pm.Risks||Duration: 2 days||Participants: 8-12 persons||Format: Open, Corporate|
In todays most progressive ideas about the risks outlined a clear trend – risk is considered as indissoluble union of opportunities and threats. Each threat includes the possibility, every opportunity carries the risk. No wonder folk wisdom says “a blessing in disguise” and “Would not it be a blessing in disguise”.
Applied Risk Management – methodology adoption and implementation of management decisions aimed at reducing the likelihood of adverse events and minimizing potential losses. Increase the likelihood of favorable developments and to maximize the possible benefits due to the project.
“pm.Risks” training intended for system management knowledge, opportunities and threats. During the training you will learn how to develop a risk management strategy, identify and analyze risks, plan activities to respond to the risks and control risks in the project and to sum up lessons learned for use in future projects.
- Fully risk oriented training.
- Increases your maturity in managing risks.
- Changes your old vision of risk.
- Teaches how to find opportunity in risky projects.
- Earn 14 contact hours needed for PMI-RMP certification.
- Top management.
- Heads of portfolios of projects and programs.
- Managers and project administrators.
- Risk managers.
- Heads of key departments involved in the projects.
- Specialists planning to be certified as PMI-RMP.
- Introduction to Risk Management.
- Risk Management Strategy.
- Identification and analysis of risks.
- Monitoring and controlling of risks.
- Identifying risks
- Creating risk register.
- Risk analysis.
- Risk management tool.
- Controlling risks.
The knowledge and skills
The most important skill that students will have – is the ability to translate a project from the simple understanding that the risks can happen to a clear plan of action for risk management. In addition, at the end of the training, students will gain the following knowledge and skills:
- Preparation and use of document templates for the organization of risk management.
- Development of risk management strategies and prepare a risk management plan.
- Creative use of technology to identify the risks.
- Conduct a comprehensive risk analysis.
- Risk prioritization.
- Production and control measures for risk response.
- Summarizing lessons learned and develop recommendations for the following projects.