Extend your Project Management knowledge by performing REAL project, real EXPEDITION.
|Training Code: EPM.EBE.Expedition||Duration: 6-7 days||Participants: 6-12 persons||Format: Open group|
Most trainings uses classroom format with “paper-based” simulated project cases. This approach does not allow participants to feel all aspects of being involved in simulated project. Our training format brings you innovative way of getting knowledge and improving your skills with REAL project. You will face all difficulties which project manages faces in his work. Moreover, our trainer will teach you HOW to deal with these difficulties.
- Use of mountain expedition as project.
- Ability to act as project manager facing risks and other project life-cycle difficulties.
- Mixing classroom workshops and outdoor practice.
- Post-training consulting support for 60 days.
- Participants will receive their Personal Profile Analysis.
- Those who prepare for PMP and wants to structure their knowledge about PMBOK.
- Project managers. No matter with what experience.
- Project administrators.
- Employees of PMO.
- Project Team Members
- Expedition Leaders
- Expedition Organizers
- Project initiation
- Team building
- Project planning
- Risk management
- Procurement management
- Definition of budget
- Project performing
- Lessons learning
- Kickoff Meeting.
- Create Project Charter.
- Assign Roles and responsibilities.
- Pass DISC testing.
- Analyze results.
- Assign roles based on PPA profile.
- Create communication field.
- Planning of the expedition preparation.
- Risk Management session
- Create risk register.
- Analyze risks.
- Complete risk response actions.
- Procurement planning.
- Create expedition procurement plan.
- Update project schedule with works related with procurement.
- Prepare Expedition.
- Organize logistics to the climbing start point.
- Get necessary equipment and ammunition.
- Prepare detailed “Expedition Roadmap”.
- Go/No-Go Decision.
- Lessons learned
The knowledge and skills
- Improve project management skills.
- Tune up and receive knowledge about management project using PMBOK methodology.
- Determinate and improve leadership skills.
- Increase practice experience in using PM tools.
- Plan and perform real project.
- Skills to manage project team.