PMP, MCTS, M.S.P.M.
|[EPM_ImgButton32 href=”http://linkedin.com/in/anatolysawin” iconname=”linkedin” text=”LinkedIn profile” ][EPM_ImgButton32 href=”https://mcp.microsoft.com/Anonymous//Transcript/Validate” iconname=”windows” text=”Microsoft Transcript” ][EPM_ImgButton32 href=”/wp-content/uploads/public/Anatoly-Savin_CV_EN_Trainer.pdf” iconname=”file-pdf-o” text=”Download CV” ][EPM_ImgButton32 href=”/wp-content/uploads/public/Anatoly-Savin_EN.vcf” iconname=”book” text=”Download vCard” ][EPM_ImgButton32 href=”mailto:email@example.com” iconname=”envelope” text=”firstname.lastname@example.org” ][EPM_ImgButton32 href=”skype:anatolysavin?userinfo” iconname=”skype” text=”Nick: anatolysavin” ][EPM_ImgButton32 href=”call:+380677444615″ iconname=”phone” text=”+380 (67) 744 46 15″ ]|
Work and project experience
|2013||Creation of the unit of software development. Role: Project Manager. Customer: BMS Consulting (Kiev, Ukraine).|
|2011||Development of the project management system. Role: Consultant. Customer: BMS Consulting (Kiev, Ukraine).|
|2010||Implementation of a corporate system for managing of sports and leisure activities. Role: Consultant. Customer: Donbass Arena (Donetsk, Ukraine).|
|2010||Implementation of corporate project management system for FEC reconstruction. Role: Consultant. Customer: DTEK (Donetsk, Ukraine).|
|2010||Development and implementation of system for managing construction projects. Role: Project Manager. Customer: Chernomorgidrostroy (Odessa, Ukraine).|
|2009||Implementation of a corporate system for managing development projects. Role: Consultant. Customer: ESTA Holding (Kiev, Ukraine).|
|2009||Creating a template pack of administrative documents GPMS.Kit. Role: Leader and the project sponsor.|
|2008||Reconstruction of the building (usable area of 2500 m2) for use as an office of the customer. Role: Project Manager. Customer: BMS Consulting (Kiev, Ukraine).|
|2008||Implementation of corporate project management system for shipbuilding engineering. Role: Project Manager. Customer: Marine Design Engineering Nykolaev (Nikolaev, Ukraine).|
|2007||Implementation of corporate project management system in the department of development of automobile gas stations. Role: Project Manager. Customer: Galnaftogas (Lvov, Ukraine).|
|2006||Attractiveness survey of small cities of Odessa region (Ishmael Teplodar, South). Role: Consultant, Analyst. Customer: “Region.UA” (Odessa, Ukraine).|
|2006||Construction of an open ice rink “Glyba” in Dnepropetrovsk (Ukraine). Role: Project Manager. Customer: Hockey club “Dnepr-Meteor”.|
|2005||Creation and implementation of a corporate standard of project management in the construction company. Role: Consultant. Customer: ABK-Kұrylys (Astana, Kazakhstan).|
|2005||Creating a structural unit for portfolio management of the company; analysis of the objectives and tasks assigned to the unit; adaptation of project management methodology (PM) to the needs of the company; formalization of PM processes; the creation of a corporate standard UE; implementation of PM information technology. Role: Project Manager. Customer: CNGS Engineering (Simferopol, Ukraine).|
|2005||Methodological support of construction projects for offshore and onshore oil and gas facilities (mainly in the Caspian Sea). Role: Consultant. Customers: Dragon Oil (UAE), SBM Offshore (Netherlands), Transeuro Energy (Canada).|
|2004||Analysis of documents and optimization of wiped document. The Role: Analyst. Customer: Management and Economics Odessa regional Administrations (on Odessa, Ukraine).|
|2003||Technical support of the exhibition “The computer-Bank-Office 2003”. Role: Project Manager. Customer Center Exhibition Technologies (Odessa, Ukraine).|
|2002||Develop a system of financial accounting of students StudKontrakt. ” Role: Project Manager. Customer: Odessa Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture (Odessa, Ukraine).|
|2001||Development of a corporate information system. Role: Project Manager. Customer: UkrTehSnab (Odessa, Ukraine).|
|2000||Development of Portal UkrTS.com. Role: Project Manager. Customer: UkrTehSnab (Odessa, Ukraine).|
Microsoft Certification Transcript Transcript ID: 1141744 Access Code:pmp1408368
Project Management Institute
|2014||First Aid Course at “Red Cross”|
|2013||Course at “Sergey Gordienko Survival School”.|
|2013||Course “Active Risk Management”.|
|2005||Course “Training of Trainers”|
|2003||Certified as “Certified Project Management Practitioner (IPMA Level D)”.|
|1999||Course “Honeywell Local Control Network Maintenance Course”.|
|1999||Course “Honeywell High Performance Process Manager Implementation/Maintenance Course”.|
- Anatoly Savin professionally engaged in project management since 2000. In 2003, Anatoly became a certified project manager and received a master’s degree in project management.
- Participated in projects and managed projects for more than 20 Microsoft EPM deployments in Ukraine and the CIS.
- Throughout his career, Anatoly Savin underpinned its consulting expertise to the projects. Anatoly, as project manager, has successfully completed more than 10 projects in the fields of construction, industry, IT, software development.
- Takes active part in the PMI work-life. Is one of the volunteer development team of the 5th edition of PMBOK.
- Anatoly Savin has trained more than 3,000 students.
- As a coach, Anatoly Savin prepared 12 PMP.
- Anatoly Savin is the author of the most complete in the world a set of document templates for project management GPMS.Kit.rev5.
- Anatoly Savin developed and holds the world’s only training “to dip into a real project.” The idea of the training is to prepare and conduct real expeditions to different points of the planet at the same time, the classical tools, standards, knowledge and methodologies (PMBOK, ISO 21500, MS Project, etc.). Already conducted more than 10 expeditions, including: Goverla – the highest point of Ukraine; Musala – the highest peak in Bulgaria; Everest Base Camp and Annapurna Base Camp in the Himalaya, Nepal.